Friday, October 3, 2008

Torn, Beleagured and Tired

Well that is how I feel right now. I am working on a pretty major project it the Automotive Digital Marketing space and found out today that I will not be attending a conference that I was planning on attending. All of that is well in good because a home we were trying to buy fell through and it will allow me to spend more time with my family.

My family is the most important thing in my life. They are the absolute all in what I do day in and day out. The opportunity I have been presented with is keeping me from returning to "In the Trenches" and I am very grateful for that. I just hope that at the end of the day it is worth it for all parties concerned.

Just sometimes it feels like the harder I work the further behind I get and it opens people up for disappointments.  I really don't like that at all.  I find myself concerned with what is next and working harder to meet my obligations.  Oh well til next time .....


, ,

No comments: