Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting My Game On!!

I have been working very hard to help build the best automotive marketing blog in the world very diligently over the last few months.  I has caused me to put some things in perspective.  I love affiliate marketing and I love networking and I never thought I would ever be paid to network.  So in that since it is awesome, while at the same time most of my affiliate marketing properties are suffering.

I missed the opportunity to go to Digital Dealer V but from what I hear it was a wash out.  So maybe it was not a complete waste.  However I was wanting to visit a with a few of my online if I got there.  One that is a Dallas cosmetic dentist and the other who works for a Tulsa Chevrolet Dealer.

Oh well sometimes missed opportunities open other doors.  You just have to drive on and make the most of it!!

No comments: