Saturday, November 7, 2009

A full plate - What's next!!

Just recently I have attended many automotive conferences and met with many vendors in the niche one was a dealer chat vendor and another was an automotive crm provider.  They provide some very unique tools and I look forward to working with them.

Two dealers that I have worked with in the past have bought Ford dealerships, one is a North Carolina Chevy dealer and another was a dealer I worked for as an Internet sales manager.  It is exciting to see them stepping into the domestic market leader locations.

Other things in the pipe is setting up a hands on automotive conference where we will be teaching automotive seo and social media techniques.  That project is fairly large and it will be fun to participate in.

I enjoy living with this full plate of activity without sacrificing service in the process..

No comments: