Monday, April 13, 2009

Recent Trip to New Jersey

A couple weeks ago I made a trip to see clients and to discuss my craiglist service for car dealers with future business partners.  It was an awesome trip because I got to connect with some top tier automotive SEO practitioners in addition to meeting with clients.

One of the stops I made was with a Greenville Chevy Dealer who is doing a phenomenal job with their online marketing efforts.  It looks like they have scaled back on most antiquated forms of advertising and turning their efforts to the web.

In New Jersey I met with a NJ Infiniti Dealer who feels like they have been taken advantage of by the marketing of another automotive seo provider.  It is realkly amazing to find out what others really think of my competition. 

While my personal marketing sites are lacking in their current state, something I am working on, I have found that the best clients are the ones that come from referals and recomendations from others.  The growth I have experienced has been completely from organic growth and I have yet to do any outbound marketing.  I am greatful for this but now I have to kick it to a higher level.

 Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: