Monday, March 2, 2009

Creating Work for Others

I have a couple of content writers that I value a lot. With some new automotive seo projects in the works it looks like I will need more supporting properties. While I personally do not like to "share" my secrets for the very reasons I gave in the blog post about automotive seo mistakes. I think this is the best place to do it. The only real readers here are from Dealer.com and they do not value seo efforts.

I will be lauching a several dozen new blog style sites to use for seo for clients, but my main goal is to build authority sites in the process. As the industry recovers the need for consumer related automotive sites will rise. I just launched one to target consumer related information regarding the domestic auto manufacturers. It is in it's infancy but I wil have content providers updating it daily.

A site like that will benefit any of my domestic franchise dealers in driving trafic and search engine spiders to various properties like this one I created for a Cincinnati Ford dealer or this site for Ford Taurus quotes.

On another note my son has entered the car business as a sales person and that really scares me kinda but then again I was the same age he is now when I got into the business.

Technorati Tags: , ,



No comments: