Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trying to Acheive "Giant Squid" Status

Squidoo.com has a club so to speak, called "Giant Squids".  I am trying to enter the club.  I have over 60 lenses made at there but some are probably as not as good as they should be so I am working on improving them and moving some of my other out of "works in progress".

The subjects I know most about are Paul Rushing, car buying and selling, and search engine reputation management.  So I will be concentrating my efforts there on achieving Giant Squid status.  I am going to try my best to attend their campfire meeting on Tuesday if my schedule allows me to.

If you do not have an account at Squidoo.com you can join here.  There are a lot of good uses of the platform there.  From marketing your business to helping your favorite charity.  The best thing to do is if you are not sure is to jump in and create an account.

No comments: